Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Know how to generate ideas

The way that I have chosen my idea for a game cover was a class exercise.
Every student in the room where to come up with two word out random off the top of their heads and they would be added to lists, the two lists were of adjectives and nouns for us to pick two words from the list and create two characters with them. I chose Machanical tiger and Mighty fox.
These four words led for me to create two characters. On called Armoured Tiger and Mighty fox.
The reason I changed the name of the tiger image was because I had already started maki9ng images on photoshop but found that it looked a lot more like it was armoured than it was Machanical so I changed it and made it fit the story line of everything in that word being Aroured because of it's nature.




 This is the mind map of our ideas generation when we were coming up for a poster idea for the Renault Twizzy car.
















This is the final image representing The Olympics in America.






I typed America into Google and it came up with all of these images so I desided upon this decition. I'll somehow involve the flag into the actual logo.
By doing this I made the blue ring the blue section of the flag and the red and white section the red ring of the logo.






I typed in american eagle and one image of an eagle made to look like the american flag caught my eye. So I made my own version of the eagle to put on my logo design.
And since it had the olympics logo I thought it would be very obvious what the image is suppose to represent.



OLYMPICS VIDEO PRESENTATION


This video is a combinations of the concepts made my Me, Salina, Jordan and Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment