Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Be able to generate and refine ideas in response to given briefs





Game cover idea process.


The way that I have chosen my idea for a game cover was a class exercise.
Every student in the room where to come up with two word out random off the top of their heads and they would be added to lists, the two lists were of adjectives and nouns for us to pick two words from the list and create two characters with them. I chose Machanical tiger and Mighty fox.
These four words led for me to create two characters. On called Armoured Tiger and Mighty fox.
The reason I changed the name of the tiger image was because I had already started maki9ng images on photoshop but found that it looked a lot more like it was armoured than it was Machanical so I changed it and made it fit the story line of everything in that word being Aroured because of it's nature.



 This game is about a fox that saves a character in the beggining of the story and inspires him to help other people. As much as he tries humans find him to be a menace.
The aims of this game is to follow missions and to not be seen by humans during the day otherwise you'll be impounded.
Machanacal tiger is about a world like ours except they have a lot less resources to survive with than our world so the enviornment there is a lot more violent and hostile.So pretty much the natural enviornement of this world is buildings, buildings, buildings.





This game is a pretty violent game and I intend it o be. Because in the real world there is nothing sweet and cuddly about a tiger trying to protect it's self.
The designs that I have so far is a X-box game cover that is yet to be completed. I chose X-box for this game because the console is renound for it's RPG, FPS and fighter games.
I went for a more surrealist design for the game characters but the story-line is something this world that we are in now, the real world, Can very well relate to. Because there are so many charities that appeal for this sort of thing. But in the world that I have created, it is a dog eat dog world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment