Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Be able to communicate and present ideas and outcomes to different audiences

This is the character that i had created for the game cover "Armoured Tiger".
I made the image dark even though the image itself seems a little too dainty. This is because the tiger in the image is the tiger you start off with in the game. This is because in the game you start off as the character in an earlier part of it's life.

Plans that I have, say, for example, are just for the story line of the game. But There will be ore than one outcome.



In my design process I chose for a machanical tiger but I was struggling to make it look realistic as a machanical tiger. So that inspired me to do an armoured tiger.


I chose for it to be a dark theme because it is a game about an amoured tiger, that attacks humans. There isn't really much about that that is cute and fluffy and I wanted to keep this game as real as I guessed it would be in said situation.






This is the character in the the cover that I have designed for the console "Xbox".

















This is a concept image of the Fox (main character) from the game title ' MIGHTY FOX'.


















No comments:

Post a Comment